I believe I offer a highly competitive service, especially when I don’t just draw your plans.
I measure your house, draw the plans for you, with numerous revisions all included, fill out all the planning and building control forms and liaise with the councils to ensure a smooth approval process. Although I don’t project manage your extension, I am there to offer advice to your builder or yourself throughout any build process.
I generally provide the following as a standard service;
Stage A – Site visit, Survey and existing plans, Proposed Layouts and planning permission submission
- Site visit, measurement survey and initial discussion where I will offer advice and guidance. I will also produce existing plans and elevations of your house from the measurements taken
- Production of Proposed layouts, elevations
- Tweaks and amendments to ensure you are happy with the design. This may take a few revisions depending on how certain of the design you are.
- Once design is agreed, further information is added to create planning permission drawings. I will then submit your application via the online planning portal.
- Provision of Digital location plan (as required by planning)
- Liaison with the planning authority to ensure best chance of approval being granted
Stage B – Construction drawings and Building regulation submission
- Further information is added to the drawings including construction notes, details and sections to a level suitable for both Building regulation approval and for your builder to construct the extension.
- Submission of Building regulation approval and liaison with Building control to ensure a quick and efficient approval.
- Assistance to yourself during obtaining quotes from builders, and to your chosen builder during the building stage.
If you wish to take the next steps and get those plans moving, grab a coffee and take 5 minutes to ask for a quote by filling in the form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form