Its been very busy here and a few more of our good news stories to report.
Three more applications have been GRANTED planning approval this week;
- A rear extension in Kingston park
- A rear extension and disabled adaption in Fullwell, Sunderland
- and a new 4 car garage at a listed building in Morpeth.
Along with that a building regulation APPROVAL has come through for;
- A rear extension/sunroom in Whitley Bay;
To keep things going three more planning and building regulation applications have just been SUBMITTED;
- A side and rear extension in Whickham;
- A rear family room extension in West Denton and;
- A two storey side extension in Whickham park
Schemes currently being worked on include;
- A survey of a 48 bedroom hotel (5 floors!!) in Hartlepool and a front porch extension in Gosforth.
Busy Busy Busy and that’s just in the North East……